If you don’t have health insurance:
- Because there are so many people who I believe need access to this vital care, I have created a special program to make it extremely affordable for everyone. You don’t need insurance or pay thousands of dollars to get better.
- The cost ranges from $40 to $90 per session. And most complete the program within 6 sessions.
- The complexity of your condition will determine how many sessions you’ll need. Most everyone sees results the very first session and they love it.
If you wish to use health insurance:
- Your insurance plan will dictate your out-of-pocket costs.
- Most impose a Co-Pay of some kind (eg. $20-50 per visit, etc.)
- Most impose a Deductible of some kind (eg. $500-$3,000, etc.)
If you have a high Co-pay or Deductible, don’t worry. We have special programs to help make it extremely affordable. We don’t let finances get in the way of your health. Just call us for more info.
We do not let finances get in the way of you getting your life back. If you have financial concerns before, during or after your treatment at our facility, we can assist you. We have special programs and payment plans for those with high deductible/co-pays or no-insurance situations so you do not have to worry.
If you don't get results, we don't want you to pay. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
*Insurance patients getting reimbursed from their insurance or applying toward their deductible are not eligible for this guarantee due to strict state and federal insurance fraud laws.
During your first visit (examination day), our front desk person will review your insurance benefits with you, so this question will be answered. However, it is always best for you to understand how your insurance benefits work for your own peace of mind.
We understand that things can come up. All we ask is that you give us a 24-hour advance notice if possible. This gives us enough time to give that appointment slot to someone else who needs it. We incur a cost every time an appointment slot goes unfulfilled, as we do not penalize our therapists for not treating someone. This policy helps us to keep our one-on-one care and services affordable.
There are two types of soreness. A “good sore” is when muscles that haven’t been used properly start working in a more normal fashion. This is great and necessary for improvement. A “bad sore” is when your primary, or another pain increases. We will always educate you on listening to your body, in that we do not want to cause more pain. Pain is your body’s way of saying, “please take a detour in the treatment to get to the final outcome”. If your “bad” pain increases, you can always contact the office or your physical therapist directly via email.
If you experience an increase in pain or soreness, it may be okay to use heat or ice, but make sure to speak with your therapist about how to use it safely and effectively.